Whistle Blowing Policy
SCI Ecommerce Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“SCI” or the “Group”) is committed and do not tolerate any malpractice, impropriety, statutory non-compliance or wrongdoing by staff in the course of work. This Policy is intended to provide a framework and channel to promote responsible and whistle blow without the fear of adverse consequences while we consistently uphold strong values.
SCI Group will take zero tolerance approach to against any violation of the laws and regulations or improper behaviours in the organization to create a healthy, ethical culture.
The Policy aims to create a work environment where Employees, vendors, service providers, brand partners, customers and other stakeholders are able to raise concerns on misconduct, irregularities or malpractices, without fear of harassment and/or victimisation and with an assurance that their concerns will be taken seriously and investigated, and the outcome duly communicated.
It is intended to encourage staff and other relevant stakeholders to report unethical or illegal conduct. Policy objectives include:
- Encourage timely reporting of alleged malpractices/misconduct;
- Provide a confidential channel for escalation of concerns without fear of reprisal;
- Ensure consistent and timely response to reported improprieties and awareness by whistle blowers of their options/rights;
- Ensure appropriate oversight by the Board of Directors;
- Serve as a means of preventing and deterring misconduct that may be contemplated;
- Protect the rights of SCI; and
- Promote a culture of openness, accountability and integrity.
Making a Report
All whistleblowing complaints are to be made to SCI Group’s Head of Internal Audit via the following channels:
Address: 73 Ubi Road 1 #10-49, Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408733
Whistle-blowing complaint shall, to the extent possible, include the following information:
- SCI Group’s Employee division or department in which such person work;
- If a Non-Employee, where such person is employed or such person’s relationship to SCI Group;
- Date, time & place of the actions/transaction/deed occurred
- Identity and particulars of the parties involved;
- Evidence substantiating the allegations;
- Any relevant information concerning the allegations; and
- Contact details (to facilitate follow up queries if necessary)
SCI Group will take the reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of the whistle blower identity with the need to conduct an adequate review. Any information included in the whistleblowing report and your personal information shall be kept in strict confidence and SCI Group have taken relevant measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of such information.