Financial Times Ranked SCI eCommerce as
#3 High Growth Companies in 2021 in Asia Pacific
The Financial Times Asia-Pacific High Growth Companies 2021 ranking is a list of 500 companies in the Asia-Pacific region that have achieved the highest compound annual growth in revenues between 2016 and 2019.
Through research in company databases and other public sources, German company specializing in market and consumer data Statista identified tens of thousands of companies in the Asia-Pacific region as potential candidates for the ranking.
To be included in the list of fast-growing companies in the Asia-Pacific region, a company had to meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least $100,000 generated in 2016 (or currency value equivalent as of December 31 2016);
- Revenue of at least $1m generated in 2019 (or currency value equivalent as of December 31 2019);
- An independent company (not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind);
- Headquartered in one of these 11 territories in the Asia-Pacific region – Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam;
- Revenue growth between 2016 and 2019 that was primarily organic (ie “internally” generated).
Out of the 500 companies from 11 Asia Pacific territories, SCI eCommerce was ranked as the #3 High Growth Companies. The #1 company is Carro from Singapore, Technology category, while the #2 is Kioson from Indonesia, Ecommerce category.
This means, SCI eCommerce is #1 in terms of Singapore based Ecommerce companies.